The Lee County Tax Collector is committed to making a significant investment in the health and welfare of employees, offering two medical plans – Aetna Select and Aetna Choice POS II. As a plan member, there is access to many consumer education tools and value-added programs designed to help the employee manage medical care for themselves and their dependents – 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The Lee County Tax Collector's Office offers a comprehensive benefits package for their employees that allow them to elect a plan that makes the most sense for them and their family. If selected for a position, you and your qualified dependents are eligible for benefits on the first day of the month following one full month of employment. Review the Benefits Summary Sheet to learn more about the benefits offered at the Lee County Tax Collector’s Office.
Below is a list of benefits offered to employees of the Lee County Tax Collector:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Florida Retirement System
- Deferred Compensation Plans
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Time
- Family Plan Discounts to Major Cell Phone Carriers
- Discounted Theme Park, Movie Tickets and more!
- Wellness Programs