You may elect to use one of the following payment methods to pay (redeem) tax certificates:
Payments are subject to the Tax Collector's office receiving funds from your banking institution.
- Online - All major credit cards are accepted through our website.
- Phone - You can call our Customer Support department at (239)533-6000. All major credit cards are accepted.
- Mail - Return the payment coupon with the amount due by cashier's check or money order. Mail to Lee County Tax Collector, PO Box 630, Fort Myers, Florida 33902.
- In person - Visit any one of our office locations. Payments can be made by cash, cashier's check, money order, debit card or any major credit card.
- Wire transfer - To wire transfer your payment, go to the Contact Us page or call (239) 533-6000 and request wire transfer instructions.
Credit and debit card payments are subject to a convenience fee charged by our payment processor; this fee is not retained by the Tax Collector's office.
All checks or money orders must be drawn on a U.S. bank in U.S. funds. Please make payable to the Lee County Tax Collector and include your account number on the payment.
The amount due is determined by the date the payment is received by the Tax Collector's office. Please allow sufficient time when paying delinquent taxes by mail.