Hunting License Exemptions|
Valid hunting license and appropriate permits are required unless specifically exempted. The
following exemptions apply:
- Any child under 16 years of age. Must be supervised and in the presence of a licensed adult.
- Any adult/minor hunting in their county of residence on their homestead or the homestead
of their spouse, parent or minor child.
- Any resident who is a member of the Armed Forces of the United States, who is not stationed
in this state, while home on leave for 30 days or less, upon submission of orders. This
does not include family members.
- Georgia residents 65 years of age or older who have in their possession a Georgia Honorary
Combination Hunting and Fishing License and proof of their age.
- Members of the Seminole Tribe and the Miccosukee Tribe taking game on their respective
reservations for the purpose of food for the tribe members themselves.
- Members of the Miccosukee Tribe taking game for subsistence purposes within their reservation
and the area leased to the Miccosukee Tribe.
- Any resident 65 years of age or older - must be in possession of a Senior (65+) license or FL
Driver License when hunting.