Duplicate Florida Title|
If the original Florida title has been lost or destroyed, only the titled owner(s) may apply
for a duplicate title. If there are more than one titled owner joined by "and" all owners
must sign. When there is an outstanding lien on record, only the lien holder may apply for
the duplicate unless the titled owner provides a lien satisfaction.
You may apply for a duplicate title at any county Tax Collector's office by providing the
- Completed duplicate title application, DHSMV Form 82101.
- If the lien has been satisfied, a lien satisfaction, DHSMV Form 82260 must be submitted with the duplicate title application.
- Duplicate title fees are as follows:
- Title Fees - $78.25
- Fast Title Fee - $10.00 (title issued at time of application, fee is in addition to title fee, and some restrictions apply)
- Shipping and Handling Fee - $2.50 - The Department will charge an additional fee for each paper title it prints and mails