Any honorably discharged US Veteran may have a Veterans Designation placed on his or her driver license or identification card.

Acceptable forms of proof include, but are not limited to, a DD-214 or DD Form 2 Military Retired ID card indicating an honorable discharge.  We may also accept a Veteran Health ID card or Veteran ID card issued by the US Department of Veterans Affairs.  There is no fee to place the designation on the driver license or identification card if it is the only change being made.