If you have closed your business you should complete an Out of Business Affidavit and follow the instructions contained therein. You will also need to file a Final Tangible Personal Property Tax Return with the Property Appraiser’s office. Please refer to the Property Appraiser’s website for information on obtaining and filing the form. Refer to Specialty Permits for information on a Going Out of Business Permit.