Note: Appointments are required and are accepted at the downtown office, 1st floor, only.

When you arrive for your appointment, a Tax Collector employee will assist you with:

  1. Submitting your application electronically to the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
  2. Taking your photograph
  3. Processing your payment

If your Concealed Weapon or Firearm license has been expired more than 180 days, you will be required to complete the Initial Application and pay Initial Application fees.

Below are answers to some of the more commonly asked questions about Concealed Weapon License Renewals:

What Should I Bring With me to the Tax Collector's Office?

You should have with you the following items/documents when you arrive at the Tax Collector’s office:

  1. A picture ID: a driver license or state-issued identification card is acceptable.
    Note: This information is contained on the applicant’s renewal notice and on the Concealed Weapon or Firearm License.
  2. Concealed Weapon Firearm License number.
  3. All legal documents that reflect a change of name, i.e., marriage certificate, divorce decree, court affidavit effecting legal name, etc.

Can I Change my Address on my Concealed Weapon License at Your Office?

You can change the address on your concealed weapon license when renewing through the Lee County Tax Collector’s office.

Alternatively, you can contact FDACS directly to update your address.